Friday, March 17, 2006

My stuff

So, as you may have noticed, I've only been writing on this blog about once every few weeks. It's not because I've lost interest, but rather because I a MORE interested in other things ;)

I've been doing quite a lot of drawing of late and if you have the time you can check them out here : http://virtue-art.blogspot.com/
I've actually been paid for a couple of those and I'm going to save all that money and buy myself a how to draw book. hehe.

Actually, that is not far from the truth. I've just recently been toying with a program called Poser6 and have thoroughly frustrated myself. To make myself feel better I 1) bought more RAM for my comp and 2) Bought a how to use Poser book from Amazon. My goal is to be able to bring some of my ideas into a more digital look. I love the comic style but would like to see something different on occasion. Something like this...

(and NO, this is not my work but it's something I would like to be able to do some day. This guy is seriously skilled) http://www.douglasshuler.com/shop/images/ValHallaPoster01.jpg


I've also been using my MP3 to listen to some old tunes and some Korean tapes. Heck, if I get any better with my Korean, I just might go to school.... pfffftt. Ok, that's a big "if".

No comments: