Thursday, December 28, 2006

Looking towards 2007

Well, this is looking like it is going to be a fairly exciting year. I'm not big on the actual "New Years Eve" celebrations and all, but I do believe in goal setting, and this is as good a time as any to do it.

Family - I'm really looking forward to the arrival of our little monster. We still don't know the sex (and in Korea it is technically illegal to find out), so I'l have to stick with calling it and "it" for now. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous at times, but for the most part I'm either excited or forgetful. That foregetfulness dissapears a little more each week with the rise of Joo's belly though.

*Of special note is my mom. The Doc's did not give her very good news a year ago, but now it seems that she's as tough as everyone expected. No slowin' her down.

Work - Well, I've finally got my company off the ground. PC GROUP is a Professional Consulting group based on Corporate Training (note: website may still be under construction). I've got a couple of good people working with me on this, and I'm looking forward to the flexibility it'll afford.

Hobbies - I haven't had time of late to play my usual games. City of Heroes is still my favorite, but I'm also looking forward to Lord of the Rings Online being launched.

Art wise, I've still got my Gallery on the go. It now has about 2000 visits per month! I've been trying to branch out into Inking and Coloring now too.

Movies/Shows - 2006 was kind of a dud for movies, but 2007 is looking like it might be the year of the Superhero. The Fantastic Four 2 (june) comes with the arrival of the Silver Surfer! Ghost Rider (Feb) also blazes onto the screen. Spider Man 3 (May) is the one to beat though. It looks like it'll be the best one yet. And, last but not least, The Simpsons Movie. (July)


Woops, how could I forget the very cool looking Transformers Movie. (July)

I'm also downloading (whenever they actually bother to air them) the following shows: Heroes, LOST, Desperate Housewives, Battlestar Galactica, and the much anticipates second season of ROME.

So there's my little update for the new year. I hope you all have a good one too, and feel free to comment (or add any cool up-coming movies) to this post.

No comments: